What do I get for my Money?
The official partners for the Nereid's Rally are determined to make your visit a safe and pleasurable one.
- Rally participants will enjoy free entertainment, functions and tours provided by our sponsors.
Is the Nereid's Rally a race?
- Enhanced security for the duration of the Rally
- Facilitated check in and check out for Immigration and Customs,
- Information seminars prior to departure,
- Discounts on tours, organised events, and even drinks!
- Free shuttle bus (at set venues)
- Access to experienced guides who know the area well,
- A local HELP network. Staff will be on hand to deal with any unforseen difficulties.
No! Those that feel the need to race other participants are free to
do so, and we will be keeping record of passage times, but the emphasis
of this rally is discovering the destinations!
Are there any special requirements?
There are no vessel size limits. This year a 23 footer (Yarmouth23) is the smallest entrant.
All yessels must however be seaworthy and the crews confident sailing distances of up to 500 nautical miles.
Can I enter at the last minute?
No. Yachts wishing to participate can register their intention to do so
up until the 16th of August. Subject to approval by organisers they
are welcome to leave with the fleet on the 5th.
How much does it cost?
Please see the Pay via PayPal section of this web site.
Participants can also request the association's IBAN for direct bank transfer.
ADMIRALTY chart 517 (Trinidad to Cayenne) is useful. GPS coordinates are available for the approaches (see download section).